Monday 3rd September 2018 – Friday 7th September 2018, Warsaw, Poland
The Summer School is organised by the Migration Research Group at the University of Sheffield, the Centre for Migration Research and the Centre for Research on Prejudice at the University of Warsaw, and the Polin Museum of the History of Polish Jews.
The Summer School will include sessions on:
- Qualitative Data Coding and Analysis
- Survey Design (Session 1): Questionnaires as a Measurement Tool
- Survey Analysis (Session 2): Stats Made Simple
- Modelling and Forecasting of Demographic/ Migratory Phenomena
- Infographics and Data Visualisation
- Multi-sited Ethnography
This event is part of the ‘Modern Poland’ project, which is a collaboration between leading scholars from the Migration Research Group at the University of Sheffield and the Centre for Migration Research at the University of Warsaw. This project is funded by the Noble Foundation’s Programme on Modern Poland (http://pomp.com.pl/en/). It runs from October 2017 to September 2019.
This Summer School is also supported by Interdisciplinary Doctoral School of SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities.